2/27 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/27 Report

Met Sisko Kid at the dock and launched at 7:00 AM. Water was CALM and I thought we were gonna tear 'em up. Mullet and what I think were shad were cruising the surface , a good sign that trout may be cruising underneath waiting to get an easy meal. NAAAAA! I started out with a top-water and never got a bite, so I switched to a jig with Don hoping for a little more luck......NAAAAAA! We fished till 10;30 when the wind picked up to 748 MPH and called it a day. We ended up with just 3 keeper trout, some reds (Don lost a nice one at the boat), and 2 flatties (I lost 3 on the retrieve). Mr. Kenner, if I'm the fishing machine you said I am, I think I need OILING!!!!! Had a great day anyway and never complain about a day blessed with fishing!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

It was a beautiful day for it!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice day to be out thee. Well, before this wind picked back up!
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Great report Termo. You did quite well in my opinion-PDG fishing!! thanks.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

WTG!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice report, Capt. Blue. Sounds like the flounder are starting to show up on that beloved reef. Who is Mr. Kenner?

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
              Who is Mr. Kenner?
              I was wondering the same thing myself.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Crap. I meant Kenny. Oldtimer's Disease.....I forgot to take my memory pill today.
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Comment

Hey Termo - Was finally able to get activated and send my first post. Thanks for referring me onto this site. Nice report...We'll hit it soon enough.

Eddy
                    "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Comment

Way to go Sisco and Temo.

Comment

Working...
                      X