Trinity this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity this Sunday

Thompson's is open with shrimp. Takin the boy out and looking for some pointers. Considering the water level, hopefully rising, cool AM warming, medium winds, if we can't find the bait to fish around or birds working would we then go for flats, guts, channels, reefs. I think we have what we need for artificials and GPS just new at the game. Thanks anyone!
    Fly to live, live to fish

Not the best conditions to earn under, especially with the way the fronts are coming, but that's the way of the springtime. Don't know if birds work this time of year or not. Find you a reef or a marsh drain and camp on it for awhile or maybe a channel. Fish near bottom, they move slow with the cold water...good luck!

Comment

The morning shouldn't be too windy and it ought to be a pretty day. Take your popping corks and have at it! Good luck!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I just climbed down from my reactor at 132ft that wind is whipping like crazy here in Laporte I could see burnett bay from a birds eye view Im not sure I would go fishing until the wind dies down.

Comment

Gonna give a try. Brrrrrrrrr.
          Fly to live, live to fish

Comment

Working...
          X