Ya'll are amazing!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'll are amazing!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say after a few days of reading FWE fishing reports, I am blown away at the honest to goodness shared info. You guys are amazing!!! Just a little different than another site I have visited.

I fished the first time in West Bay Monday, we put in in Liverpool, came down thru Choc Bay, started near Mud Cut on that southwest bank across from Bird Island, caught 3 keeper trout all on topwaters, had quite a few blowups also. Firm sand nice place to wade. tried to find some other places to no avail.
    Last edited by Nwilkins; August 19, 2009, 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Yep, it's hard to get better than right here!
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

That other site really isn't too kool!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Now all you need to do is get yourself some Brown Lure Devileyes in Rootbeer and you will be filling the boat.......

But don't forget to get some of my personal favorites, Woodpecker Bass Assassins.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

THink I have every Brown Lure color but rootbeer, very few bass assassins in the boat. I fish alot skitterwalks, she dogs. spooks, corky's.
          Guess, I'll call Chris and get some rootbeer shipped

Comment

You only need 1 plastic for West Bay, the plum/char Assassin. If they don't eat that, THEY AIN'T EAT'N!!!

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
              THink I have every Brown Lure color but rootbeer, very few bass assassins in the boat. I fish alot skitterwalks, she dogs. spooks, corky's.
              Guess, I'll call Chris and get some rootbeer shipped

Sounds like you are well equipped!

AP I rarely throw that color.......

Comment

I just wanted to say after a few days of reading FWE fishing reports, I am blown away at the honest to goodness shared info. You guys are amazing!!! Just a little different than another site I have visited.

I fished the first time in West Bay Monday, we put in in Liverpool, came down thru Choc Bay, started near Mud Cut on that southwest bank across from Bird Island, caught 3 keeper trout all on topwaters, had quite a few blowups also. Firm sand nice place to wade. tried to find some other places to no avail.
                Try the guts beahimd bird island next time your around there,Good fishing bro.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Try the guts beahimd bird island next time your around there,Good fishing bro.

Thanks Lurefisher, I'll give that a try Mon

Comment

Thanks Lurefisher, I'll give that a try Mon
                    What, while the rest of us have to work......

JK good luck and let us know how you do.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                        What, while the rest of us have to work......

JK good luck and let us know how you do.
                        In the golf business we weekends pods, Mondays are my day off

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                          You only need 1 plastic for West Bay, the plum/char Assassin. If they don't eat that, THEY AIN'T EAT'N!!!

AQUA PIMP
                          I would have to agree with the PIMP!

Derek, I also like the rootbeer devil eye, just need to throw it more often.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Y'all don't know what you are missing with the Woodpecker............take a look at my avatar, it is a big fish color.

Comment

That is a nice trout, but I am having problem putting all these different plastics in my case while I wade

BTW, did you not catch that fat girl on the margarita plastic or was that someone else that did that and I ran out and purchased it.
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X