playi g hooky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playi g hooky

Im leaving work right now and getting the boat and heading for fat boys. Have a new floor in the boat, everything working and going to swim som mirrolures.
    Was blind but now... "I SEA!"

Good luck and go get 'em!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Let us know. Hope you nailed em.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Had the boat in water by 2:00. Went to the back of greens and shut the boat off. Had to start the boat to reposition and the starter would not engage. Friend who lives in bayou vista towed me in at 30 mph. I was able to record his route across jones. Guess I will be making a trip to Aces tomorrow.

Comment

You can tow someone at 30??
          Tight Lines

Comment

Must have had the wind at his back yesterday. Better luck next time!
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x Fan View Post
              You can tow someone at 30??
              Yes you can. Long rope and he pulled me up on plain and away we went. Motor down so I could steer. That was the first time I have ever been towed in. Have towed a few other boats in but my first time to be towed. I didn't tow them far or fast. I have a 17' bay stealth with 90 HP Johnson. He had a 150 horse merc and it had the meat to do it.

Comment

Got new starter installed at Aces in two hours. That is a great shop. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Comment

Oh okay that sounds more fun than idle speed across the bay haha! And glad you got fixed up and hopefully you won't have to be towed again any time soon!
                  Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                  X