Anyone so STOCKS or OPTIONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone so STOCKS or OPTIONS?

I have been in CTIC for about 4 months now and August 24th we receive notification if 1 out of the 2 Cancer drugs thats set to be approved this year, if they get Priority Review Approval. It's fixing to pop.

7 months ago they set the 1 year estimate to $50.

Just giving you guys a heads up.

Check them out Ticker is CTIC

I have bought a total of 3300 stock options for them
    NoBama

Be careful, the SEC will come knocking on the door for inside trading

Seriously, thanks for the information, but I do not play with stocks anymore. I would rather put my money in gas and beer.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I dont work for CTIC, I just trade their stock. All the information I Posted is public information.

Check out also ARTI.ob They posted a 1945% revenue gains.

Insider trading
      Insider trading is the trading of a corporation's stock or other securities (e.g. bonds or stock options) by individuals with potential access to non-public information about the company.
      NoBama

Comment

Artfest is still real low penny stocks (.005) but the CTIC stuff look like good potential
        based on you're insider info...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I was just playing, will look into the stock.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I ain't smart enough to do more dabbling in the market than my 403b (same as a 401k). The market is pretty confusing to me and I don't need anymore confusion until I get the camp finished.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I buy Obama stocks-they cost ya all yur $, have no return or value-it is called "CHANGE". Changes your money to equal nuthin'.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Associated PressAll Associated Press news

NEW YORK (AP) - Cell Therapeutics, Inc. said Friday it received $28.2
                million from a sale of stock to a single investor.
                The Seattle-based company said the investor bought Series 2 Preferred
                Stock shares, which were then converted to 18.9 million shares of
                common stock.

----Good news. Why would 1 investor by $30 million in CTIC shares 1 business day before the FDA is supposed to respond to the Priority Review request? Sounds like he might beleive its going to be approved.
                NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  I buy Obama stocks-they cost ya all yur $, have no return or value-it is called "CHANGE". Changes your money to equal nuthin'.
                  You need to invest your money in Trojens,Zig-zag ,beer names,cig companys,and charmin toilet papper!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Well looky here
                    Dinner and drinks on me if this rallies to 10 bux on Monday Coach, at the camp

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/FDA-Accepts-to-File-Cell-prnews-2877889483.html?x=0&.v=1
                    FDA Accepts to File Cell Therapeutics' New Drug Application for Pixantrone

SEATTLE, Aug. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (Nasdaq and MTA: CTIC) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted and has filed for review the Company's New Drug Application (NDA) for pixantrone as treatment for relapsed or refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). A Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date will be established by the FDA regarding the review of the pixantrone NDA by September 4th 2009.
                    "The FDA's acceptance to file our pixantrone NDA represents a significant milestone for CTI and for patients with relapsed and refractory aggressive NHL. We look forward to working with the FDA and their final decision on our request for priority review," noted James Bianco, M.D., Chief Executive Officer of CTI.
                    NoBama

Comment

Pasadena Man, im just curious, how long have you been playing the stock market?

Comment

I hope ya bought it on the 12th. I think the Obamaconomy has killed us all. I have some old Boston Chicken stock to trade ya-and some others but can't remember their names since de-listed and worthless-good luck-I did ok with Provenge-the prostate cancer vaccine-can't even remember the darn company anymore and that wasn't even a year ago. I sure hope it pops for ya!!

LUREFISHER-you are right-at least with Charmin, ya can use it-heck most my stocks are worth as much as a roll of Charmin, but they aint comfy to use and am bleeding already in the market.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by wlgorman View Post
                          Pasadena Man, im just curious, how long have you been playing the stock market?
                          I don't make a living off of it my I Make about a nice chumck when AMD in 98 or 99 when they came out with the Athelon Processor with a 200 mhz front side buss.

I play off and on. This company will have an approval no later than April 2010. If the FDA decides to throw the standard review out the window on SEPT we could see the approval in December.
                          NoBama

Comment

i have ctic too. it's so manipulated that it's ridiculous. good news today and it finished down while all the other biotechs were up. i have 4 biotechs. hgsi was a great ride, got in at 76cents a share and it's at almost 17!!
                            good luck w/ ctic.
                            michelle

Comment

Working...
                            X