This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pop Fly View Post
    I'm not so sure lurefisher is off tomorrow I need him on Kitchen remodel job that we are in the middle of.
    you are not gonna be a popular guy on the board like that Brad lmao
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sorry for popin the bubble.
      I wouldn't mine come out and lending a hand
      open for 29 or 30th.
      Gime some wood and and I'll build u a cabinet.
      Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

mmmmm paying gigs come first
        Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Fly View Post
          mmmmm paying gigs come first
          i know our scheduler keeps screwin us up! but he is dealing with gilberts people!!borrachitos I gotta take off work to go. but I understand paying gigs come first! the wood is there and you are welcome to build a bunch of cabinets I know sandy wont complain lets go! gitrdun
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

OH we got the master Craftmen on the job now ,the only thing stopping us is makeing sure my guys pull threw as for now were a go.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm darned confused. Does this mean you know you can't do it tomorrow?
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Listen guys this is a public forum no profanity and no personal insults please.

We ALL want to get the roof put on and that's the bottom line. Lurefisher was kind enough to donate all of the roofing materials out of HIS OWN POCKET not to mention all of the work that he's done rebuilding and tearing down of the old camp. If ya'll can't dicuss this with out insulting each other someone WILL get put in time out. I'm friends with all of you and I really don't want to do it but, at the same time it's my job to look out for the wellfare of this site. Take it to PM's if you have to, just don't do it in the open forums.

Thanks...Mike
                Last edited by 007; August 25, 2009, 12:39 PM.
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Closed! Take it elsewhere!

Yall got something to say to one another pick up a phone or write a PM.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X