468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to find a guide on short notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to find a guide on short notice?

Just found out my dad and two younger brothers (littlest is 10, other is in college) are going to be in town on March 23rd, and I would love to find a guide for the four of us for the morning. Any advice short of calling a bunch of guys? I figure with the being a spring break Saturday that our odds are slim at this point, and I am not looking forward to the time on the phone.

Do any of the guides that post on here have an opening, or know a guide buddy that is open?

Re: Best way to find a guide on short notice?

Ask Capt. Greg (aqua pimp) here on the site

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Or http://www.fishwestend.com/need-a-guide
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Like reff drifter said call AP or call glenn stevens hes on here as well and don't forget Thomas Barlow as well.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Best way to find a guide on short notice?

I give Capt Barlow a double thumbs up! Great guy, knows his stuff!
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Yeah, Greg Francis, Barlow, Hillman, Steve Soule, and Brent Juarez... in Matty you could go with Rob Cummings ...also, if they are booked ask them who'd they go with. Most of the good ones know or respect other good ones.
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

I believe Capt Greg is booked on the 23rd...I hope we have a great day on the bay!
              "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
                I believe Capt Greg is booked on the 23rd...I hope we have a great day on the bay!
                Huh, I got ahold of Capt Greg yesterday, and he said he was open, and it was his only open Saturday for the next two months. Hopefully he didn't make a mistake and double book.

Comment

Originally posted by duckboy007 View Post
                  Huh, I got ahold of Capt Greg yesterday, and he said he was open, and it was his only open Saturday for the next two months. Hopefully he didn't make a mistake and double book.
                  He'll probably just move us to Sunday...no problem here...unless he already booked Sunday, too...

Comment

Well I hope it works out, let me know if you hear from him and there are any issues. I don't think I'm going to hear back from him until the day before our trip.

Comment

I screwd that up!!!!! Its hell getting old LOL. FishNette changed his date to Sunday the 24th so all is good.

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                        I screwd that up!!!!! Its hell getting old LOL. FishNette changed his date to Sunday the 24th so all is good.

AQUA PIMP
                        The 24th works for me. Actually, any day fishing with Capt Greg works for me. Even a bad day for him is a great day for me. LOL!

Hope your trip goes well, DB007. He'll put you on the fish for sure!

Comment

Good luck fellas, good luck out there.
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Perfect, glad it all worked out. This is going to be my first time with a guide down on the bay, I fished west bay a dozen or so times last summer, and I am hooked on the salt!

This will be my dad and my brothers' first time in the saltwater. I've got high hopes!

Comment

Good luck! Y'all will have a great time!

Comment

Working...
                              X