Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 vs. a pit bull

Attached Files
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Ouch, who won?

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
      Ouch, who won?
      I'm still here!!

Comment

Damn son!!! Mike this hasn't been your week. Broken ribs, now this?! Please tell me you know whose dog it is, you pressed
        charges and have seeked medical help. Get some antibiotics now!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

OUCH.....That looks like you got tangled up with one of my kids!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Gawd dang MIke ! Dude im glad that didnt get your eye.Like they said this isnt your week ,sorry about the dogs accident i heard you had just took him for a walk .If you decide not to work call me and i will come get you to go to the camp with me tomorrow.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Damn son!!! Mike this hasn't been your week. Broken ribs, now this?! Please tell me you know whose dog it is, you pressed
              charges and have seeked medical help. Get some antibiotics now!!
              It was his buddies dawg! Id have sicked my dog on the drunk buddy naw good thing you took care of the mongrole!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's gonna leave a mark!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Went back to the ER this morning because it had started to become infected again. Let me tell you something about how they SCRUB the wounds.......I sounded like a whiny little girl while they were doing "the cleansing" something that I wouldn't wish on anyone. They gave me some more pain meds along with some pretty high strength antibiotics that I took with a xanax and just now woke up and applied the stuff again.

Thanks Rusty!!!

Comment

Another beauty mark !!
                    Surf-Fishing;
                    I tell you and you forget, I show you and you remember, I involve you and you understand.

Comment

That sux, keep up the anti-infection stuff
                      "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        It was his buddies dawg! Id have sicked my dog on the drunk buddy naw good thing you took care of the mongrole!
                        Hey I recognize that sign........ Neat.
                        NoBama

Comment

Mike, quit trying to mess up that face of yours hope you get to feelin' better bro... any stitches needed? I know your a super glue guy but might not be the best solution in this case....
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            Mike, quit trying to mess up that face of yours hope you get to feelin' better bro... any stitches needed? I know your a super glue guy but might not be the best solution in this case....
                            They couldn't stitch it up with that one piece of meat missing. I've got 2 butterflies on it right now. That last xanax is starting to kick in now so I'm off to la la land and can hopefully sleep thru the night this time.

Comment

Hope you're feeling better bro. I tried to call you all day long. No dice, no generator.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X