Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bach party fishing trip

Hey folks,

I am getting married in Nov and we are trying to put together a fishing trip on October the 23rd and 24th. I have a beach house near SLP and I would like to find a guide or charter that could take a group of us out fishing. Looking to spend one day in the bay and the next day off shore. There will be about 12 of us so we will most likely need to split up into different boats, whatever works. Any ideas on guides that could work with a party like this?

I have a bud with a guid service but are you looking at fishing tomorrow.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

October 23rd and 24th. First day in the bay and second day off shore.

Comment

Call Aqua Pimp....he has another guide that he works in tandem with that could accomplish what you need. They are the best.
        Saltwater Assault Guide Service - they are a site sponsor here. You can look them up or I will post up their web address when I get to a computer.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

x2 on Aqua Pimp. www.saltwaterassault.net
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Yip, that would require atleast 3 bay boats at 4 people per boat. If wading I could handle 6 in my boat. Give me a shout at 409-939-1684. The sooner the better. A trip like this myself or any other guide will need plenty of notice to get the other guides lined up.

Thanks ya'll

AQUA PIMP
              Capt. Greg Francis
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

AP is the man to go with. He'll take care of your group.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X