3-18 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-18 Report

Got out with Termo this morning for a little wade. Although conditions were nice the fish weren't co-operating. Had a nice slot red and John was having rod issues so we got on the boat and proceeded to another spot to drift. Ended up with a dozen fish together, I had four trout and a flounder, all over 20". Termo had a nice mess too. Fish were all released. Caught mine on queen cocohoe minnows in clear/chartreuse.

Re: 3-18 Report

Nice !!

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

nice report!!!
      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

I love those cocahoe minnows, they are great! Sounds like it was a pretty good day

Comment

nice catch guys
          "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Comment

3-18 Report

Sounds like a good day to me!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Here's a pic of Harvey by his lonesome. He forgot to mention he had a HUGE flounder, too. We ended up with 9 trout around 20", 2 slot reds about 21", and HClick image for larger version

Name:	3-18-13-Haevey Wading.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	558568arvey's doormat. Also, when we pulled up to our wading spot, there was a boat sitting right in the middle of the small reef I wanted to fish on......oh well---first come, etc.
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                Here's a pic of Harvey by his lonesome. He forgot to mention he had a HUGE flounder, too. We ended up with 9 trout around 20", 2 slot reds about 21", and H[ATTACH=CONFIG]24739[/ATTACH]arvey's doormat. Also, when we pulled up to our wading spot, there was a boat sitting right in the middle of the small reef I wanted to fish on......oh well---first come, etc.
                ole Marcaccio beat us to the punch on the wade spot Blue, but he couldn't catch us on the drift. Goes around, comes around.

Comment

Nice guys...thanks for the report! Might give it a go in the a.m myself!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Good report Team Blue, sounds like y'all smoked 'em. WTG! How does is the new sled ride? Mighta known about the flounder...released, too? Hahaha! Smoother than last summer, eh Harvey?

Comment

Great photo! What happened with your rod Termo?
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice report.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Way to go guy's, nice haul. I wish I could get in on some of that action....darn it...
                          "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
                          "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Bruce.....Got a knot I couldn't untangle right below my rod tip and had to go back to the boat to get some tweezers to untangle it (or lose a lot of braid). It only seems to happen on my green god from FTU. OK, so I'm cheap, but it was on my wading rod so.....also, I was pizzed I didn't get to fish the reef I wanted (waaaaaaaaa!) The wind picked up so we decided to drift and I'm glad we left anyhoo.
                            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Remedy: 12# Stren mono lo-vis green.

Comment

Working...
                              X