Surf reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf reports?

I have been watching the cams and weather from College Station going crazy because the surf looked so nice. I came back home today with the hopes of fishing it tomorrow but I have not seen very many reports at all. Has anyone heard anything good or bad? If it has not been good, please let me know so I can hit the bay or jetties instead. thanks guys
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

I aint hit it-but looks green and flat on cams-try real early is what I been hearing. Good luck. I like your "Hook'em, Gig 'em" dealy-Just wish more Horns and ags could get along better-should be a really bad year for atm football this year (sorry GHSmacker-not you, but the recruiting/coaching needs to improve).
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

someone on 2cool got into some big ones in the surf.

Comment

the surf was hopping this past saturday the 22nd.good catching to you
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

A little bit late, but its still been pretty green, just getting kinda choppy.

I'll bet if you tucked into whichever Galveston jetty pocket is on the lee side, it would be very calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            someone on 2cool got into some big ones in the surf.
            Thats what I was about to say. If its a LITTLE windier this wkend or whenever you can get down i'd say head to the rock groins.

Gilbert that guy was one of your croaker soaker buddies though...
            Last edited by wlgorman; August 26, 2009, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I think I'm hitting the surf in my yak up at High Island sat.Fish for trout early mourn and bull reds later in the mourn.

Comment

Good luck and give us a report.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

surf was too rough yesterday morning. went to the jetties instead. report is in the jetty forum
                  XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                  X