Help with a cause...Fishing with Flaco IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a cause...Fishing with Flaco IV

Raffle tickets are currently on sale for Fishing with Flaco IV to be held May 17 and May 18th at Hopper's Landing in Austwell, Texas. What is this Fishing with Flaco you say....well, here's some facts.

What
    Fishing with Flaco is a musical getaway with fishing undertones. If you win the raffle, you will be hosted by the Flaco gang on Friday and Saturday night at Hopper's Landing. You will be the front row guests at the concert at Adell's on Friday night. You fish with the gang in San Antonio Bay on Saturday and are the guests of honor at the fish fry and campfire sing a long on Saturday night.

When
    The event is held at Hopper's Landing on Friday and Saturday 5/17 and 5/18.

Why
    This event is organized by A Major Funding (www.amajorfunding.com), a non profit organization put together by Tres Womack and Michael Wren to help non profits raise money. All proceeds from Fishing with Flaco IV will go towards Brenden's Wish to Cure Histio (www.brendanswish.com).

How
    Go to the A Major Funding website and purchase a raffle ticket or make a donation. The raffle tickets are $5. If you don't do the whole paypal, interweb payment thing (Sandy), please feel free to PM me. I will take the paper checks and forward them to A Major Funding.

I became aware of Fishing with Flaco last year through a post that Tres Womack (TwoMack) made on this very site. I bought a raffle ticket and I won the trip. We fished alot, drank alot, ate alot and the music was really wonderful. I made some good friends over the weekend and got to participate in a fund event. As previous winners, my crew and I got invited back and we plan on attending. I hope you will buy a ticket as we would love to have you join the party.

Tres Womack, Luke Adair, Byron Kalbas, James Pardo and Michael Wren are the musical guests. If you have been to a Fish West End tournament lately, Tres, Luke and Byron have all appeared. They make some joyful noise. The music alone is worth the trip - add fishing to it and it becomes an epic weekend.

$5 bucks a ticket at amajorfunding.com. Ya'll come!
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Awesome cause and a fun time for all I'm sure!! Tres invited me to tag along this year with my guitar and boat so I'll be there as well! Really looking forward to it!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
    X