Got my Birthday Present Early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Birthday Present Early

Well I guess turnabout is fair play. I gave my wife her birthday present early and she returned the favor. Just got back from picking it up, wow no more messing around with at old piece of chit ATV up at my camp. I'll be hunting in style. She gave it to me know because she knows we are going up this weekend to get things going for hunting season. I'll need everything this new baby can haul. That way I don't have to make 50 trips back and forth.....
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

nice ride
    Last edited by dbarham; August 26, 2009, 06:31 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sweet ride there!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweet... Let us know if you want to Pimp your ride out with any FWE Stickers
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That's awesome D-Rock! You got a good wife for sure Bro!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Your a lucky man Derek, enjoy your toy!!!

Comment

Nice little truck. I notice the cup holders but didn't see the AC vents

Nice birthday present!
              Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Sweet... Let us know if you want to Pimp your ride out with any FWE Stickers
                I was thinking it needed at least one FWE and one LSBA sticker on each side.......

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                Nice little truck. I notice the cup holders but didn't see the AC vents
                An AC would be nice but a heater would be better. That way I could paint it camo and just hunt without ever getting out. Well I would need a flat screen TV also...
                Last edited by bountyhunter; August 27, 2009, 06:15 AM.
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

That's a cadalic man, nice rig!
                  You meet the nicest people on a Honda.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Nice BH-I believe it will work perfect at my lease-bring it by when ya can so I can take it there!! Nice!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Now that is what I call a birthday present! Sweet ride Derek.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Very nice present!
                        All you need now is a high rack, gun rest, gun holders, front grill w/ cooler holder, AC/heater, XM radio, drink holders, tool chest, corn feeder, etc, etc. jk
                        It looks like it can climb a wall

Comment

Sweet ride!

Comment

Well it got put to the test this weekend and passed everything with flying colors. I've got to come up with something really good to give the wife for our anniversary, she did so good this time.......

Comment

I have been looking at SxS for a while and can't make up my mind. I have a couple of questions...... 4x4, speed, ride and if you don't mind $. I have riden in a couple of the newer brand ones but that is the first I have seen with a Honda in it. Nice ride BTW.
                              Gande' Member

Comment

Working...
                              X