wading off sportsmans road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wading off sportsmans road

I want to try wadefishing off Sportsmans Road. Any tips?

Never waded that area only fished it out of a yak. The spots I've fished our out of wading range, but I know some folks do good wading. Hopefully one of them will chime in and give you some advice.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I've done it a few times but haven't been there in over a year! I know they put reef balls out there, there's part of the South edge of Confederate Reef or some shell that sits there so I'd target those areas and look for bait, slicks forming the usual. Try and throw some Gulps if they don't bite move up or down the the shoreline... I'd fish around waist deep until you locate the fish...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Go on a weekday. That area gets a lot of pressure..

Comment

If its not very crowded (weekday) head south west casting the shoreline and reefballs and follow the gut on the southside of island. You can find mud shell and sand on all sides of the island. work all the points you can reach on the shoreline. You can also work out on north side of island and find trout.

Comment

lol if you kept it down to one post in each subforum of each forum you wouldnt waste so much time going back and forth bro! JK

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X