468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going Fishing for my Birthday - hope to post some pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Fishing for my Birthday - hope to post some pictures!

It is my 39th tomorrow, boys and girls, so I am heading out of Magnolia in a few minutes and going to the bay house for some fun tomorrow! I hope we can post some pictures of fish that is.... not me in my birthday suit

Anyway, I will be down there all next week thru the holiday weekend, so the odds will be in my favor that I will post a fish or two!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Happy B-day and tight lines!

Comment

If Donna is there with you, you'll have some fish picture to post.....

Really hope you have a great birthday and get some pulls. After this one you can do what I've done, celebrating the anniversary of my 39th birthday. My 10th anniversary will be coming up shortly…….
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Happy 39th, hope the fish will behave and grant you a 30 inch gift

Comment

Youngin! Have fun and Happy B-Day! I will be working on my B-Day dang it. maybe in 4 more years I won't (I hope). Us Virgos are perfect also and everything has its place-like a hook in a big Trout or Red's mouf!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If Donna is there with you, you'll have some fish picture to post.....
            Burn!

Have a good B-day Mike, drink a cold one for me.

Comment

Thanks guys, sitting on the beach right now soaking coakers trying to get something. Water looks great and the beer is cold, so life is good! Hopefully something will hit the line soon before Donna makes it to the island
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Happy b-day man!

Comment

Good Luck and Happy B-Day Mike. I may be able to make a mid-week trip next week.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I guess the fish waited until Donna arrived so she could skunk ya agin!! Or ya passed out???
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

happy birthday man!!
                      Boats and hoes.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mike! Sorry it's late!!! You need to get out to the beach and fish!!!!! Maybe you can even catch more fish than Donna out there!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X