wlgorman and a nice catch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wlgorman and a nice catch!

Took this pic with my newly found old camera this past weekend. Lance showed up unexpectedly last Sunday morning and took me to a little spot right nearby that I have never tried. I spent my time whacking every species in the bayou while he got 2 personal bests.

I caught every little wiggler you can think of. 4 redfish less than 12 inches, drum, whiting, croakers out the wazoo, and a keeper flounder I lost at the boat. He went wading and did very well.

The trout ran 23 inches, and so did the flounder. I'd classify the flounder as a doormat, not quite a saddleblanket. I tried to coach him on proper arm extension for taking a fishing pic, but he wouldn't have any of it.

Thanks for coming by Lance. It has been a long time since I took a morning to just fish. Sorry we didn't find a red to make it a slam. - Sandy
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Nice going lance and Sandy!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice duo! All the seasoned guys know a visible bent elbow in the pic makes it much more credible

A 23" speck is a nice fish, and a 23" flounder is a hell of a fish in my book.

Comment

Nice job Lance! Those are some nice fish!

Comment

nice catch.congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice fish, sorry y'all didnt land a red and hit for the cycle

Comment

that's some good catching

Comment

Thanks for posting Sandy, we tried for the red to round it out but couldnt find them. Its alright I had a slam in the area 2 wks before that.

Comment

Good job Lance! Sandy, I sure hope that you remember that spot!!
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Sorry Mike, I'm sworn to secrecy.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X