468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You yankees beware(north of League City)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You yankees beware(north of League City)

They will be shutting down I45 this weekend at the Calder exit, so it is going to be a zoo on I45 all weekend. If you are going down early, it should be OK, but you might plan on an extra hour or 2 to get back!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Thanks for the info.That will keep me away from Academy this weekend.Don't think you can sneak down old Galveston road either.Last time they shut down 45 HW 3 was a mess.

Comment

Yeah, 288 S. to Hwy 6 would probably work best.

Comment

There is Hwy 146 that eventualy hits I-45 near Bayo Vista.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

SHHHH.I live 6 blocks off 146.

Comment

And for us south of Calder, it sucks as well. There's a gun show in Pasadena, and I've missed a few too many.

Probably would be better off if I took my amateur rear end out with my son fishing, though. Might be cheaper...

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
              They will be shutting down I45 this weekend at the Calder exit, so it is going to be a zoo on I45 all weekend. If you are going down early, it should be OK, but you might plan on an extra hour or 2 to get back!
              Just take 288 to surfside and by pass it all. Always nice to fish something different.
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
              X