Say it ain't so.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say it ain't so.........

Just heard that the girls have signed Lame'o for six more years and for 55 million.........What goes through some peoples minds? Suppose next thing we hear is that he will get a bonus for every interception he throws.
    Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

It's the Cowboys...who cares? But in defense of the decision...who else you gonna get? Maybe a swap for Shaub?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      It's the Cowboys...who cares? But in defense of the decision...who else you gonna get? Maybe a swap for Shaub?
      I'm with you on that one.
      Last edited by ubermensch1324; April 4, 2013, 02:49 PM.
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        That would be about an even swap dont you think. No one wins on that deal.

Comment

the 55mil is the guaranteed money. It was like $106mil

Comment

You gotta be freaky kidding me. The boy aint done squat to earn that type of jack. I'll stay with Shaub and his paultry $11M this coming year.

Comment

dream on texan fans dream on. yall peaked and already nutted and its all back to normal this season for yall 8-8. Cotton Swaab over Antonio Romo? whatever.

Comment

This is like asking "What happens if an aggie jumps off the U.T. Tower? Who cares."

The cowgurls sux. Back when they had "Stat Pass Staubach" and forward.

Shame we got Schaub-he can't run and chew gum at the same time, much less pass while running.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just goes to show it's slim pickin's in the QB department.

Comment

Working...
                  X