Pat Wilson Reel Cleaning - New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Wilson Reel Cleaning - New Sponsor

Please help me welcome Pat Wilson as a new sponsor on FishWestEnd.

Pat has been with us for some time now and some of the members have already used his services. You can contact him at 979-201-4198 or send him a PM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Welcome Pat. If anyone asks for service, I'll send them to u. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Heading your way Pat
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Welcome aboard
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks for sponsoring!
          How do we get our reels to you?
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks! Reels can be shipped to me or if you're in the Brazosport area they can be drop at my house (my shop) or at Rossco's Outdoor in Clute, Tx. Any questions you can contact me at 979-201-4198.

Look forward helping any way I can.
            Thanks, Pat

Comment

Just talked to Pat. He won't be able to make the crawfish boil, but he has empowered me with the authoritay to collect any reels y'all want to send him. In order to keep things organized, so I can't scraw it up, please put your reels in a ziploc bag with a card inside that has your name and number on it. He'll pick them up from me on Monday.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'd like to put in a word for Pat. I had him recently service my Chronarch 50e as well as a Citica 100. Turn around time was just a matter of days and his fees are extremely reasonable. The first time I used the reels I was amazed at what he had done with them. His regular service on these reels were more like a super tune. They both functioned better than they did right out of the box when new. I highly recommend him. He definitely knows his stuff! Thanks Pat
                Jeff

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Just a heads up, I do accept credit cards to make it easy on the customers.

Thanks, Pat

Comment

Working...
                  X