Fish Beware!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Beware!!

I have been gone for 5 weeks now and should load equipment on the ship by Tuesday. My Ol Lady will be flying in to Bergen Norway Tuesday also. We are going to check out Bergen and come to the Island of Stord for 3-4 days and return to Bergen. Next Sunday we will leave for Amsterdam for a few days and then back to H-town. I cant wait to see my wife again and get to take some time off in Norway and Europe. The fish better go hide before I return. Who is ready to go fishing? See all you peeps soon. Tight lines and save a few for me!!!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Fish Beware!!

C'mon back and getcha some cause I haven't caught squat lately. Been saving them all for you!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Re: Fish Beware!!

Them croaker are in trouble!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Enjoy the time in Europe with your wife and come on home. It's fishing time!
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Im ready to fish and most of all talk all about it with a few cool ones around the kost round table! miss ya homey
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Ray ,
            weather has been beautiful been fishing st charles bay rockport... kayakin windy but able to find good water and some sweet redfish grindin as allways say hi to sneeky hope u and famliy are doin great miss u guys
            K

Comment

fish r hatin rootbeer chartruse devil eyes smakin em 1/8th oz happy happy happy hold on press go

Comment

Working...
              X