4-22-13 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-22-13 Report

OK.....had to go by myself cause everybody else has a stupid JOB.....Got out there at 8:00 cause I had a few too many milk chocolates last nite. Wind was down to about 8-10 so I had perfect drifts over one of my honey holes. No luck...water was still a little off color so I went hunting cleaner water. Pulled up to a shoreline reef in less than 2' of pretty water and BOOM...HELLO! Of course the wind picked up as soon as I got my first trout in the boat and blew me up against the shoreline in 3 casts. Made a couple more drifts and by then I had 'em scared up. If I had my waders in the boat, I think I could have limited out on some pretty healthy fish. Got disgusted and came on in at 10:00 with these 4....nice fish...I kept a few for a friend that has kinfolk over this weekend. The 24", 20", 18" had a belly full of eggs and the 16" was a male. I don't care who wants fish in the future, I ain't killing another mama. If they are over 17" in the future, they go back in or you catch 'em yourself. I felt terrible since I don't eat fish. Didn't feel a thing eating those fried shrimp I got on the way home, tho!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4-22-13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	574052
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Nice going Blue team. Wish I didn't have a stupid job, but then I wouldn't have any money either!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice catch. Those stupid jobs do get in the way of fishing time. If only we could...
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

I didn't know you could get croaker already....

Comment

We need to get back out some time soon. No croaker for me though just plastics....

Comment

Nice going Termo. I wouldn't worry about keeping some females now and then and as you said they'll be utilized and appreciated. It aint like it was 30 years ago with huge limits and cooler mentalities, so help yourself now and then-nothing wrong with obeying limits.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice box shot.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

4-22-13 Report

Nice going. Was a nice day for us retired folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
                    Nice box shot.
                    Thats what I text my girlfriend after she sends me a dirty picture.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

LMAO Nice box fo'sho'
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

THANKS JEREMY! YOU MULLET! I picked you a new pair of lead-shoed wading boots for our surf trip later with Harvey, Bruce, etc.
                        Box shot.....heeeeheeeheeee

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                          THANKS JEREMY! YOU MULLET! I picked you a new pair of lead-shoed wading boots for our surf trip later with Harvey, Bruce, etc.
                          Box shot.....heeeeheeeheeee
                          looking forward to it, lol

Comment

Good catching, John. Really healthy looking fish there! WonT have a job after mid June, maybe we can hook up after that.

Comment

Looking forward to it Bro!

Comment

Working...
                              X