Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/27 Report

Just a quick report from some Saturday morning amateurs:

We put in at the diversionary around 6:30 or so, flooded the motor, but finally got her running right and headed out. We fished a few spots in the canal and breifly ventured out into West Bay and had pretty much none stop action on flounder until about 10 am. Only problem was that nearly all of them were in the 12" range. Either way, we went through an entire package of white gulp grubs, several beers, and had alot of fun trying to fight the urge to set the hook too soon...Even managed to bring home something in the ice chest...
    Attached Files
    Nothin' but hardheads.....

not bad-beats the weekend I had.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

beats mine too

Comment

4/27 Report

Glad y'all got a few.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG guys!
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Thought about going, but looked like rain. Rained in Pearland for a long time. We needed the rain. Great job on going out and catching some fish. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

The fruits of the weekend....flounder cakes!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Flounder Cakes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	559634

Comment

Looks like y'all had fun no matter what, that is the point, is it not?
                "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
                "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Great job guys and those caked look awesome.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

awesome report guys!!

Comment

I should have added that the flounder seemed to be holding in slightly deeper water than I usually see. Most of them were in atleast 4 feet of water or more.

Comment

Working...
                      X