grat weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grat weekend

this wewe cautekend i wend down to sargent with my frineds we got a red fish and the same exact whiteing 4 times in a roll then we wen don the street to the beach and whent surfin and we rod in the canoo we we all tride but we all got capsided i was geting in te cano and a wave pushed me backwerds 1 of my friends got capsided by a 14 foot wave.

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
    this wewe cautekend i wend down to sargent with my frineds we got a red fish and the same exact whiteing 4 times in a roll then we wen don the street to the beach and whent surfin and we rod in the canoo we we all tride but we all got capsided i was geting in te cano and a wave pushed me backwerds 1 of my friends got capsided by a 14 foot wave.
    Did yall do any heavy drinking
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

good job boy! what about uncle corndog? where is his report? I did not know you signed on here. I thought for a minute we had an imposter!! my bad!!!! lmao
      Last edited by dbarham; August 30, 2009, 03:33 PM.
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'd say a 14 foot wave would capsize at canoe. Took me 5 minutes to grasp what you were trying to say

Can I get some of whatever you have?

GJ on thw whiting and red.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome to the site. Put down the bottle

Comment

ditto....i'll take what hes having. im beered out from the w.e

Comment

That does sound like a he!! of a weekend!

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Welcome to the site. Put down the bottle
                thats what I was thinking!!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I go to Sargent a lot.Itcaan doo thatt tooo a guyyyy.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                    I go to Sargent a lot.Itcaan doo thatt tooo a guyyyy.
                    Yeah he is just a boy I hope his spelling teacher isnt a member
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Way to go ramrod Nice redfish. Keep on fishin!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

To all WEA. Ramrod is my nephew who lives with me. He's a fishing fool and can hang all day wade fishing. Hes 12 years old. If you need someone to fish with hes the man!!! Thanks to everyone for their positive support.
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                          To all WEA. Ramrod is my nephew who lives with me. He's a fishing fool and can hang all day wade fishing. Hes 12 years old. If you need someone to fish with hes the man!!! Thanks to everyone for their positive support.
                          10 4
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I think it may be the cold beers. Pass em around.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                            X