May Photo of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Photo of the Month

It was a close contest it came down to some deciding votes last night. The moderators, myself included got it down between JFD94's Shark Photo and Jakubbb's Sunset and Floating Stringer Photo.

I had to call the founding members, Beach Bum Bailey, Blackbeard, Red Fish Rob, Salty Chef and Unclehandy for some help. They decided 3-2 that JFD94's Shark Photo warranted photo of the month.

Congratulations to JFD94 and with honorable mention and certainly at fantastic photo we can't forget to mention Jakubbb's shot. Please enter it for next month!

Congratulations again to JFD94

Click image for larger version

Name:	jfd94.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	574103
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Geez, I will have to recycle mine pic again dangit. Congrats to the photo winners.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That was the best group of photos yet! Everyone that entered deserves congratulations for some fine shots. Keep it up!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks guys! Yea this had to be a tough month for y'all. Lots of awesome photos and cool concepts.
        You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

May Photo of the Month

Congrats to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Bad Boy would be on the BBQ Pit!

Comment

good shot

Comment

Great set of pics to choose from. Congrats.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                X