How to get black grease spot off my head liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get black grease spot off my head liner

When I put my rods in and outta my truck some how one of them had some grease on it from my steering on back of my boat. Anyone know a way to get it off?? Or any detail shops that can do it!! It really pizzes me off!!
    MANVEL MOB

simple green and a pressure washer. same way you clean your fruit of the looms.

Comment

Re: How to get black grease spot off my head liner

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      simple green and a pressure washer. same way you clean your fruit of the looms.
      One of these days I'm gonna punch you right in the kisser!!:what:
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Don't use Gilbert's laundry method-no matter how much simple green he puts in the washing machine or how high the pressure is set on the pressure washer, the skid marks still look like the Pasadena Race Track Dragster starting area.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          One of these days I'm gonna punch you right in the kisser!!:what:

call me

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            When I put my rods in and outta my truck some how one of them had some grease on it from my steering on back of my boat. Anyone know a way to get it off?? Or any detail shops that can do it!! It really pizzes me off!!
            So the grease is on the seat, headliner, floor??
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Re: How to get black grease spot off my head liner

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              So the grease is on the seat, headliner, floor??
              Gray headliner
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

How to get black grease spot off my head liner

I've heard tuff stuff works but I can't tell you first hand. I've got hand prints on mine and they make me mad I just haven't cared enough to try it. You can get tuff stuff at auto parts store.
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

That boat look good enough to hook up the other day sitting in your yard.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Brake cleaner got it off!! tuff stuff is my goto cleaner but it would not cut it.
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Brake cleaner works all the time, just got be careful with it.
                      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Working...
                      X