Clear All

• The Grey Ghost Fly-By...short vid

What a beautiful day and the clairity for gigging was outstanding
    but only managed 6 Flounders by gig. A few decent trout and one Red came
    off the dock.
    All told, it was a most agreeable time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGn2P7qILqE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Man, that was really cool Bert! Panning up to the flag was just dad gum perfect. Next time we need to have that song, "Redneck Yacht Club" being played. Nothing wrong with George though.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Awsome video Bert!!!! Great seeing you again and thanks for all of the hard work!!!

Comment

nice boat dude
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Cool video, and tunes.

Comment

A few pics.
            This is Dr. H.Bowman...AKA Plugger. I hope I got the last name correct.

The Plugger shoves off

My rig

This is the entrance to the beach access at SLP from the Freeport side. The access is blocked on both sides of the road. I hope this does not become permenant.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Bert we were out there gigging Saturday evening... Only managed 4 water clarity was off from the tide ripping in / out saw many imprints just couldn't locate the fish.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Get pictures and video. Thanks for sharing.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

2112, you got the name correct. Great video and sharp pictures. Although you know how they say pictures make you look bigger and such. In reality, I'm much more ruggedly handsome and thinner don't you know. Nice to meet you and see Sandy again. Ended that sunup to sundown day with one keeper trout and flounder. Ah, but in the doing was all the majesty. So little time. You younger folk can't appreciate the time you have and to make the most of it while you can. It's just natural. I'll be 60 in September and the aches and pains are increasing. Get out and fish hard and enjoy what GOD has provided for you. Glad to hear ya'll got some results from that night's gigging. Thanks for the invite ,too. Maybe next time I'll bring the Explorer and stop by to say hellow. What a great view sitting on your porch and having a beer, Sandy. You lucky dog. Talk to you later.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X