Surf Report for boilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Report for boilers

Fished near boilers today. Danny caught 4 dinks. I had 2 nice trout spit the hook and Danny lost one nice trout also. Spanish mackerel were in thick so we sacrificed abot 10 hooks and landed 3 mackerel. The surf was flat as ever and the water was so clear you could count your toes in belly deep water. Frustrating day but had a hell of a time with the conditions being so nice. We looked up and some dude was actually Wakeboarding in the GOM. Unbelievable. One of those days when you just say hey fish or no fish what a nice day to be in the surf. I also will post a pic of what must have been an 8+ lb trout that was half eaten and dead on the beach.
    Fish on!!!

I need a bigger boat!!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

sounds like a fun day.nice report
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      Fished near boilers today. Danny caught 4 dinks. I had 2 nice trout spit the hook and Danny lost one nice trout also. Spanish mackerel were in thick so we sacrificed abot 10 hooks and landed 3 mackerel. The surf was flat as ever and the water was so clear you could count your toes in belly deep water. Frustrating day but had a hell of a time with the conditions being so nice. We looked up and some dude was actually Wakeboarding in the GOM. Unbelievable. One of those days when you just say hey fish or no fish what a nice day to be in the surf. I also will post a pic of what must have been an 8+ lb trout that was half eaten and dead on the beach.
      Fish on!!!

I need a bigger boat!!!
      Nice grind im going there shortly
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the report.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X