Can I get a water level report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a water level report?

Trying to decided when to launch. Can I get a water level report for the SLP area? Thank Y'all! - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Re: Can I get a water level report?

I will post a Pic from pirates beach when I get back to the house.tide is wayout

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

look at the surfcams. you can tell the water is low.

Live, interactive coastal cameras and other state of the art technology to help you make the best decisions before your trip on the water.

Comment

Can I get a water level report?

It was down a couple of feet in the canals at Bayou Vista when I left there about 11:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tide running 2' below predicted at Eagle Point and Rollover. Tide starting to recover per the monitor on the jetties.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eagle Point 3May2013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	559645
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

It's purdy dang LOW!!! Good luck to anyone trying to launch or run anywhere that was say 2' of water-you'll be a walkin'.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Our boat was sitting in mud at the dock in Clear Lake. Far away I know, but gives you an idea.

Comment

It's out a little bit.

Attached Files
                A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Down 2 foot east end of west bay, and it's high tide.
                  "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Williep...that picture is crazy.

Coachlaw...i'm gonna go out a limb here and say it's low. Might want to wait to launch until high tide...TOMORROW.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Yep, I came home and caught a looooong nap. Been a long week at school. I had wanted a lower tide so that I could work under the camp, but as my niece says, this is "verdiculous."
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Re: Can I get a water level report?

Anyone know the conditions in chocolate bayou/bay today?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

A bit late for a report today, but everything is blown up and looks like choco milk. SW wind at 25 right now. Not going to abate until 5am according to intellicast. I'm thinking forget fishing. So I'm cleaning up the place and organizing. Tide is ripping out right now.

I don't know about Chocolate, but I'll assume this wind kicked it up over there too.

Saw 2 guys at the launch who hadn't gone out yet. Saw their fly rods and they said they'd probably just go home. Fly fishing in this would be a joke. Got a pot on the stove, so I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by lpguy View Post
                            Anyone know the conditions in chocolate bayou/bay today?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                            I went to the surf this morning & stopped at Lutes on the way back. The water in the bayou looked good, Cody said the bayou was empty till sundown yesterday and it all came back in at once

Comment

Tide's normal in Mid-West now . Was 2+' low this morning, but the fish didn't mind.
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X