No announcement yet.

Time for a new camera: Advice Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny, sorry you think I'm disingenuous. Stop looking for anything devious. I'm a genuine technophobe with real challenges. I have a lot of trouble with change, and the world of technology is moving way too fast for me. If you'd like to explore my other weaknesses, I have had trouble with math since the 5th grade. I had to take Probability and Statistics 6 times before I passed. But that's all a part of my coy act. If you come paint the BR shield, my feeling will no longer be hurt. Oh, one of my other weaknesses is drawing and painting.

Wakah, If the D20 is what would be best, I'd like to get one. If Kenny will forgive me for asking, is it simple to operate?
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      Wakah, If the D20 is what would be best, I'd like to get one. If Kenny will forgive me for asking, is it simple to operate?
      Very simple. Incredibly simple. We keep ours set for fully automatic. We turn it on, point it, and press the shutter. The only thing that I EVER change on it is how the flash works. I leave it on auto most (99%) of the time. Once in a while, I want it to flash or not to flash regardless of what it thinks, depending on the lighting situation. Changing that setting is a simple one-button push.
      Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
      and
      Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Sounds like it's made for me!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
        X