Storage Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Question...

Anybody use Bayside Storage between Jamaica Beach and Sea Isle? I have been trying to reach them for three weeks and had zero success. I'm tired of dragging the boat every weekend and want to keep it on the west end...
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    sigpic

Mark's driveway!!! Shoot it's brand new and has room!! The side of my house, but of course, the keys (and gas) must be in it and ready for me to use!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We could build a small lift between me and Mark also!!-but again, keys must be copied and left with me and Mark (1 set each) and a credit card for gas.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Bailey uses it... He got 0" of water in his storage unit during Ike! I will see if they have a contact number or any updated one post Ike...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We had our boat there for a month in July. The lady usually gets there around 11.

Comment

They're probably on "island time". You know, make your own hours show up tomorrow maybe......
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
            X