468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid Tournament Entry Fee For Someone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Tournament Entry Fee For Someone...

Folks we have recieved a Tournament Entry Fee for the War Memorial Tournament that has been donated for someone that might not be able to otherwise afford to fish.

So if you know someone that would like to fish in this tournament, but might not be able to afford the entry fee, PM me with their story and we can come together and get them out there on the 19th. I will also pay for them to get a BBQ plate after the tournament.

I'm going to keep the donor's name a secret unless he wants folks to know, but I can say he is a really stand up guy right here on FWE.

Thanks
    Derek
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Anyone know of a War Vet that we could hookup with a paid tournament fee and maybe even a volunteer partner to take them fishing.......

A young guy/gal that has just returned form the sandbox would be great. Come lets do this thing.......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I nominate Yan becuase he dose'nt have enough money to pay the troll.

Seriously though, that was a cool thing to do!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
      X