Jerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerks

Who is the inconsiderate jerk that keeps moving my traps onto the geotubes??

See all you potlickers and whiners on the waters this weekend!

EAT MY WAKE!
    My job is more important than your hobby!

Who is whining now???????

I would count my blessings if I were you, atleast you can find them when they are on top of the geotubes.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Jerks

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It's easier for me to get the crabs out up there - that way I dont get the boat dirty.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post

I would count my blessings if I were you, atleast you can find them when they are on top of the geotubes.
          Just like I can always count on you walking in to your "secret" spot. Big secret let me tell you.

Stay away from my pots and we wont have any more issues in that cove my pal. That goes for your two partners in crime too!

Comment

Sir, I think your culprit may be that jet ski sporting a Buccaneers flag with two dudes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
              Sir, I think your culprit may be that jet ski sporting a Buccaneers flag with two dudes on it.
              Funny you mention that, I saw him on the North Shoreline the other day with another guy on the back they were hootin' and hollerin'

I won't tell you what I thought they were doing since this appears to be a PG Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by West Bay Crabber View Post
                Funny you mention that, I saw him on the North Shoreline the other day with another guy on the back they were hootin' and hollerin'

I won't tell you what I thought they were doing since this appears to be a PG Forum.
                Hard to act manly when you got a dude riding bit*h the back of your water scooter.. LOL!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I have not been on this site for quite some time, but after reading this thread I felt compelled to defend my good friend. This Crabber is trying to make a living, so back off the man. Your silly hobby is not a living.....leave his traps alone! Not sure who this jet ski guy is, or if this is just a joke. If not, I will have words with him. My boat can go anywhere where there is just spit of water. You don't want me to find you jacking with his traps. I will be out all summer taking tours over the West Bay Coves. This holiday weekend, in particular will be extra busy. I am watching!

Comment

man the board is testy today!
                    sigpic

Comment

You already know not to come back in somewhere that I am.It's not too much fun having topwaters hurled at you,is it?You have known for a long time now that I'm the one dumping your traps.Any and all traps I see get walked to the shoreline and dumped.Yet,you still don't have the balls to come up and confront me.You know better and that is very much in your best interest.The next time you pull a trap,drop it and then do a donut around me,I'll be waiting at the ramp for you with a 20 lb sledge that will meet your lower unit immediately.I do know where you drop that piece of **** boat of yours!The sharks are about to devour you.

Comment

Re: Jerks

Originally posted by West Bay Crabber View Post
                        Who is the inconsiderate jerk that keeps moving my traps onto the geotubes??

See all you potlickers and whiners on the waters this weekend!

EAT MY WAKE!
                        Gilbert
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Airboat Tours View Post
                          I have not been on this site for quite some time, but after reading this thread I felt compelled to defend my good friend. This Crabber is trying to make a living, so back off the man. Your silly hobby is not a living.....leave his traps alone! Not sure who this jet ski guy is, or if this is just a joke. If not, I will have words with him. My boat can go anywhere where there is just spit of water. You don't want me to find you jacking with his traps. I will be out all summer taking tours over the West Bay Coves. This holiday weekend, in particular will be extra busy. I am watching!
                          Now that is some funny stuff right there.....

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            Gilbert
                            Lmao!
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
                              You already know not to come back in somewhere that I am.It's not too much fun having topwaters hurled at you,is it?You have known for a long time now that I'm the one dumping your traps.Any and all traps I see get walked to the shoreline and dumped.Yet,you still don't have the balls to come up and confront me.You know better and that is very much in your best interest.The next time you pull a trap,drop it and then do a donut around me,I'll be waiting at the ramp for you with a 20 lb sledge that will meet your lower unit immediately.I do know where you drop that piece of **** boat of yours!The sharks are about to devour you.
                              Smack hm with your wading caddy, Flapper!!
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X