468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surfside 332 Closed due to overcrowding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfside 332 Closed due to overcrowding!

Check this out! (via ABC13 Houston local news iOS app) Bridge to Surfside closes due to overcrowding http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=9116807
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks for the info!

Comment

I tried to go down to Surfside about 3pm. It was jammed. Save your gas and stay away. It'll be worse tomorrow. Even Bryan Beach was packed. Good weekend to stay home and BBQ or yardwork.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

We don't go anywhere on holiday weekends.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
          We don't go anywhere on holiday weekends.
          X2
          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Man, this is really shaping up to be a deadly weekend,too many clowns going to the circus!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Yep. I went to the circus Saturday, but just been chillin at home with the wife Sunday & today. My buddy, who lives in Lake Jackson, told me that access to Quintana & Bryan Beach had also been closed down for a while yesterday.

Comment

I just tried to recon down to Surfside.
                Its worse than yesterday. The Po-Po hadn't closed the birdge yet but they were closed beach access roads.
                This was about 11:30.
                West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I was down there about the same time as you moonpie. We were heading out and the traffic was fine, but the traffic coming towards the beach was ridiculous!!
                  Tight Lines

Comment

Sunday was a mad house but we partied it up on the beach with no drama in our area. Brazoria PD was up and down heavy all the way till 9ish when we left. Lots of people and a good time. Just a little traffic.

Comment

Galveston was a zoo with traffic as well.

We walked through the 13 mile beach access and it was royally trashed out.
                      I'd be queasy thinking about the human waste behind the veg. line, anywhere along the partied coast, eeewww.
                      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I hit up the slp sunday morning to fullfill an invite , my brother and i ---- (gus12343) ------- threw some plastics, was there around 8 - never saw so mamy new rigs/poles/fishn shirts --- #
                        FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

My fav was the idiot that was gonna take his dead shrimp (he'd bought live but no aerator and had em in a flo-troll yellow bucket sitting on the sand for 45 minutes while he "preopped" his yak-dead in 10 minutes) in his yak in 2-4' breakers and he made it about 10 yards to the first bar in 2' of water and turned around-I was hoping he'd make it to the 3rd bar and flip over-was just entertaining to watch-I bet his kinfolk were the 2 idiots that got blown out into the Gulf several weeks ago.

Enjoy youself as you watch the gene pool improve!!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LMAO At ^^^^ That up there ^^^^ Too funny
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

This:

I believe I saw these two morons Saturday. Monday was the dead live shrimp moron-prolly a kin.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X