X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's SLP Waterspout

Trying out my new camera.
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Well, you can't see the funnel too well, but I was about a mile away.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Cool picture.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Today's SLP Waterspout

I posted that pic. Look at mine under pic of the month thread
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

I've only seen one. I was by the south jetties and the waterspout was by the dike in Texas city. Talked to a couple of people who said they were near it. Don't want to be anywhere near it. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Don't think that would have been any fun in the yak. Glad it didn't come close to the camp!!!!
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Three of us were wading a West Matgorda shoreline and had three come straight at us. I couldn't believe it was happening. We scrambled up on the shore, laid behinds some shell banks, and said a few prayers.
              Nice pictures.....
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I was on the beachside of Treasure Island during that. I knew the wind was blowing outside, but didn't know there was waterspout that close.

Comment

I was on the east side of trinity, fortunately not too far from the boat ramp, when it hit. I was able to get to about a mile away from the ramp when the front edge of the storm hit. I saw it coming from a distance thought I would just outrun it, won't make that mistake again. I have never seen the waves and wind go from nothing to what it did that fast. Wish I would of had a go pro to show people how bad it really was. Thank god my father and I made it to the ramp ok.

Comment

Nice Pic Sandy...we were fishing right behind you near Mud Cut/Oyster Lake area at somewhat the same angle and saw it too...it wasn't fun getting back to the dock.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                      Three of us were wading a West Matgorda shoreline and had three come straight at us. I couldn't believe it was happening. We scrambled up on the shore, laid behinds some shell banks, and said a few prayers.
                      Nice pictures.....
                      ;-) What? no pics? Kenny, we need pics to get our storm chasin' thrills ;-) Actually I have some cool video of a spout i shot in Galveston couple years ago. Not something i would want to sit through.
                      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X