Thinking about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about it

My Friday trip just canceled on me. Still thinking about going down to lower West and see whats happening down there. Anyone want to split the gas and go down there? Thinking about leaving from 2004 Bridge at 530 and doing some wading around the pass and Chocolate. If a trip comes up I will half to jump on it but as of right now I ain't got one .

post up if interested

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

I'll throw my name in there.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Pm sent
      Capt. Thomas Barlow
      281-827-6815
      www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Dammit man...i guess i miss out on that one! Ya'll have fun!

Comment

I won't cancel on ya! I got 10/3 booked and will have plenty of cold Coronas ready and able. Looking forward to it!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Plans changed this afternoon, so now we are not coming to the island until tomorrow, so I am out. Let's get together another time!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good luck guys!

Comment

I'd be all over that if I could alas I'm working all this weekend.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I was on the water or I would have been all over that also!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

So who got to go and what happened if anything?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Few Trout and a few slot Reds. Nothing to brag about! tide was about 1 1/2' above normal but water condition was good everywhere. Too clear at the pass in my opinion. Thunder storms ran us off from the pass earlier than we wanted.

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks for the report AP-beat my catchin!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm off on Friday's and would have gone but was out of town , left Thusday. That would have been nice for me because I had never fished that area before.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                          X