Lowlife Scum Bag Thieves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowlife Scum Bag Thieves!!

Some rotten, no good douche bag stole my 8 year old sons new bike right out of my yard today. I came home and he was walking around with his bike helmet on brokenhearted because it was gone --- MAN I'M PO'D RIGHT NOW!!
    I imagine it was another kid that took it and he and his parents better hope I don't find him before the cops do..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Re: Lowlife Scum Bag Thieves!!

Sorry to hear that brother

Sent from my SGH-T989
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Totally sucks.
      Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
      and
      Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Like Walker said, that suck's, sorry little **** or ****'s.
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          Some rotten, no good douche bag stole my 8 year old sons new bike right out of my yard today. I came home and he was walking around with his bike helmet on brokenhearted because it was gone --- MAN I'M PO'D RIGHT NOW!!
          I imagine it was another kid that took it and he and his parents better hope I don't find him before the cops do..
          man that same crap happened to me at his age my brand new Raleigh bmx got jacked!! turns out the neighbor hid it in his attic until the smoke cleared.. then painted it and sold it before I could put 2 and 2 together!! my ol man took care of his so called step dad!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

And - for what it's worth - I got no problem at all killing thieves.
            Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
            and
            Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

School is out and parents have not instilled values and an honest days work in their kids. It is sad that someone feels they need something more than someone else and is willing to take what isn't theirs.

We always see an increase in theft and mischief in our properties once school is out.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hate a thief. Hope they get whats coming to them.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Bet it was a lonestar user.
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

Hope you find em .
                    Karma's a beach.

Comment

I strongly believe "What goes around, comes around." I have a nephew by marriage that did the same thing while growing up. It finally caught up with him. He is now in a federal prison. We tried to steer him right, but he took the other road. Can't say we didn't try. Lord will Bless your kid. Just watch. As long as his spirt is right. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

CAUGHT HIM!!! and my kid got his bike back!! It was a grown man.. my wife saw it in his yard on the corner of martanga and schiro in Hitchcock (about a 1/4 mile from my house) and called the cops. Nobody was home so they figured out where he worked (dollar store on 2004) and dragged his arse out of his job in handcuffs.

Get this -- He said that someone had stolen his bike and replaced it with my kids bike. WTF?? Then they went outside at his job and his bike was sitting there where he'd ridden it to work!!!
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

YES!!!!
                          Love this kind of news!
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Best news I have heard all day. Makes my day! FRIGGIN SCUM BAG!
                            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

What a POS. Let him get out of jail then catch em one night with a baseball bat to the kneecap. It just takes one hit....
                              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X