Sportsman road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
    It only takes a few trash leavers to ruin anyplace for everyone else. Nothing like dirty diapers, empty cans, garbage bags and assorted stinky trash from TRASH to farge up an area, so when you see some thoughtless, irresponsible POS leave their crapola all over the place, let em know that they are a Piece of Trash also and belong in a dumpster, not in Society.
    True true!!!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

So happy we have some "dirt" and a pier down there, but really miss having our camp. Been going down there for over 25 yes, and the rude folks did ruin it for the good ones. I'll try and let y'all know next time we're headed out and you can park with us? Within walking distance of the launch.

Comment

Are you saying you have a lot with pier within walking distance of the end of the road where people would park and walk into the water ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well, Plugger....within reason. lol. Would really hate to piss off my neighbor....but I'm willing to have your back. I know we're going out to the property tomorrow around 8-9 pm and probably will be there until dawn - 8ish am....depending how things go. The rain chased us off last night....at 430 am.

Comment

Thank you for the kind offer , but , i usually don't need to walk in there . Still , a shame it's shutdown for others .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yes, you cannot park in the actual cul-de-sac, but the road part is still OK. I'm cool with this. Inconsiderate to park in the turn-around area. Once saw a school bus try to get out of there with it blocked, felt bad for them but it was entertaining to watch.

Kind of a noob spot anyways. Gets a lot of attention, not too many people fish it effectively. Have caught some decent stringers through the years. Nice winter spot, but this time of year you better fish it at night or be done by 9am.

x2 on the trashy shorebirds ruining it. Any well-known bank spot will turn out that way. I wonder if they know they are fishing in 1' of water...

Comment

Working...
              X