Who does this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does this?

So my trailer was parked in the ditch next to our house last night in sea isle. And someone nailed it in their car and knocked off a bunk and bent the crap outta the fender and punctured the tire and now the trailer is unusable. They didn't come tell us, knock, or even leave an insurance card. Please keep an eye out around sea isle for a car with severe front end damage. Right now I'm tryin to decide what to do... P.s. the trailer was parked all the way on the grass
    Tight Lines

That is crap for someone to do that and I am sorry you are in that situation. Any paint from the car on your trailer? That might help narrow it down, seeing a lot of cars here have damage from cocktailing at the West End Sand Bar
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'd go straight over and check Robalo's vehicle. Hurry tho. He wakes up about now.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

No sir there is no paint on it. And hahaha!!
        Tight Lines

Comment

Wasn't me Moonpie. Check that white Ford Platinum truck-it's been known to drive through flower beds. J/K

I hope ya find the low-life entitlement type scumbag-burn their voter's registration also while you're beating the heck outta the scumbag.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I really missed Jerry's posted, glad to be back on the site!

I will keep my eyes open for ya!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

THAT WOULD MAKE ME SICK . TOUGH LUCK . HAVE YOU ASKED YOUR NEIGHBORS IF THY SAW OR HEARD ANYTHING ? ......AND CHECKED THEIR VEHICLES ? I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD LEAVE IT PARKED AROUND THIER HOUSE THOUGH . DRIVE AROUND SEA ISLE AND CHECK OUT CARS . SORRY .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I talked to reeltime today and he was at the bodyshop. Just saying. Him and lurefisher went to Ocean Cabaret last night!!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Who does this?

Call the cops for sure.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That bites. Drunks make bad decisions.
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yes sir! It was parked a good 2 feet into the grass outta the street and they hit it hard enough, that even though the tire locked up it still slid 10 feet.
                      Tight Lines

Comment

Who does this?

It must of been a whiskey night..... Sry to hear that. Call the law !
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                          I'd go straight over and check Robalo's vehicle. Hurry tho. He wakes up about now.

Comment

Vehicle probably has a hope & change sticker on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x Fan View Post
                              Yes sir! It was parked a good 2 feet into the grass outta the street and they hit it hard enough, that even though the tire locked up it still slid 10 feet.
                              i bet somebodys jacked up golfcart has a big hickey on it!! how chickencheet people are i hope you get them!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X