Corky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corky

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Paul Brown. Enjoy retirement! B & L was bought out by mirrorlure starting Jan 2010. I think he still may have a few more lure ideas up his sleeve though...

There goes the neighborhood! Congrats to the Browns though.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

When I get home I'm going to have to buy all I can if there's any left. I hope mirrolure doesn't ruin it.

Comment

bad news!!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Crude. They are an institution. I hate to see that.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Okay, I am a tackle junkie, ran over there today and picked up 50 more of Mr Brown's finest, there was 4 people there, and 2 walking in as I was walking out.
            Attached Files

Comment

Dang with this tournament there is no way I'll get over there before they are all gone.

Anyone want to get me some Corky and Corky Devils in Day Glow
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                Dang with this tournament there is no way I'll get over there before they are all gone.

Anyone want to get me some Corky and Corky Devils in Day Glow

Paul told me, they will continue to make and have product until the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                  Paul told me, they will continue to make and have product until the end of the year.
                  Ok, I'm not so worried then, thanks. It's hard to tell how Mirrolure will screw them up or how much they will cost. Sure hope they don't mess with the colors or try to make them better.
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                    Ok, I'm not so worried then, thanks. It's hard to tell how Mirrolure will screw them up or how much they will cost. Sure hope they don't mess with the colors or try to make them better.

Mr Brown will be still looking over production so I don't see it getting worse, possibly more expensive, but not worse quality. They wouldn't pay that much to let it go to chit. You will see more color combinations, just look at their topwater selection.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

More the reason to throw the AP special I know all of you like the Corky, but the Plum and Chartuese might be the best plastic out there!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm kinda looking forward to Mirrolure taking over myself. Its alot easier for me to go to Academy than driving to Paul's house. Mirrolure will hopefully keep up with supply and demand. With them mass producing I don't see the cost going up more than the $6 they already are. I think they may drop more than anything, maybe the same price as a topwater. Mirrolure has always made a good product and I don't see them changing a thing with the Corky. Only time will tell........
                        I will miss visiting with Paul, one of the nicest guys you will meet. But I imagine we will be seeing him alot more on the water now.

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Hey Great for Mr. Brown!!! He deserve it as much as any one I know. American enterprise at its best. I'll swing by tomorrow or friday and pic some up. I am sure mirrolure will take good care of the product. Any request let me know.
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                            More the reason to throw the AP special I know all of you like the Corky, but the Plum and Chartuese might be the best plastic out there!
                            What is the AP special? Is it a corky?
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                              What is the AP special? Is it a corky?

Plum/char bass assassins

Comment

Working...
                              X