West End Trailer Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End Trailer Repair

As most of y'all know, someone did a hit and run on my trailer in sea isle last Thursday night. They really did a number in the fender and bunk. Is there anywhere down close to sea isle that will bend it back in shape, re-wire it, and replace the carpet/ reattach the bunk boards on it? Thanks!
    Tight Lines

Have you called Johnny's Trailer Repair? He's near Kemah.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x Fan View Post
      As most of y'all know, someone did a hit and run on my trailer in sea isle last Thursday night. They really did a number in the fender and bunk. Is there anywhere down close to sea isle that will bend it back in shape, re-wire it, and replace the carpet/ reattach the bunk boards on it? Thanks!
      Replacing the wire, and putting carpet back on the fastening the boards is easy... I can understand bending it back bc they may have to heat it up but save the money and do it yourself man!
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing myself Xpress!
        Tight Lines

Comment

The fender is bolted on. Maybe get a new fender at McClain trailers in Houston
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

West End Trailer Repair

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            The fender is bolted on. Maybe get a new fender at McClain trailers in Houston
            X2! Got my trailer fixed up there. Got a brand new axle and lighting system. They even put new carpet on the bunks without me even asking.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."-Ghandi
            "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
            X