A&M Galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&M Galveston

Good news... i am hopefully transferring to Texas A&M at galveston next year. I am looking forward to getting to fish more often. Im will be up for fishing anytime (that i am not studying my butt off). I will hopefully be joining the sailing team and fishing team as well. Hit me up to head out and get some line wet once i officially move in.

Whoop!!!! fishing team?

Comment

well i think it is more of a fishing club, i have to check into it. im supposed to tour the campus tomorrow

Comment

I am taking one of my long time students out Sunday fishing, he was a member of last year's Fightin' Aggie National Championship Team. It will be his first wade fishing experience

I have taught a ton of Aggies over the years, not an Aggie myself, but, I feel like one
        Attached Files

Comment

not an Aggie myself, but, I feel like one[/quote]

I heard if you take some penicillin that will go away...
          sigpic

Comment

What major (program) are you enrolled in?
            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
              What major (program) are you enrolled in?
              well as of right now im going to do MASE- Maritime Systems Engineering

Comment

Wow, cool! When you graduate you will be a Marine Engineer and start sailing as third assistant engineer. My nephew graduated from CMA a few years ago and started sailing the same week he graduated. His first year he worked 151 days and made over $80,000 plus vacation and vacation pay. Good luck in your studies, the Merchant Marine is a great profession.
                Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                  Wow, cool! When you graduate you will be a Marine Engineer and start sailing as third assistant engineer. My nephew graduated from CMA a few years ago and started sailing the same week he graduated. His first year he worked 151 days and made over $80,000 plus vacation and vacation pay. Good luck in your studies, the Merchant Marine is a great profession.
                  Well im not really wanting to become a merchant marine, more of a designing engineer. I plan on going into a profession of designing and drawing oil rigs and subsea petroleum structures. Hopefully all this hard work im putting in will pay off. Thanks

Comment

Class of 96' Get down there and let's hit the water!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                    X