HAPPY 4th of July!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY 4th of July!!

Just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to all the Fishermen and Fisherwomen on FWE site. Be safe, enjoy the day and remember to think about our troops!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Happy 4th of July to everyone on FWE.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

HAPPY 4th of July!!

Happy 4th. Hope everyone enjoys time with family. Have a safe day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HAPPY 4th of July!!

Happy 4th everyone! Celebrate our freedom!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Re: HAPPY 4th of July!!

happy Declaration of Independence... which I would bet most people don't have a clue what we're celebrating in the first place. fish Weston be careful out there.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. Hope everyone enjoys their Freedom. Lord Bless.
            robert. US Air Force
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

To all: Have a happy and safe "Independence Day"

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                happy Declaration of Independence... which I would bet most people don't have a clue what we're celebrating in the first place. fish Weston be careful out there.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH , CHRIS . THE REVISIONISTS WITH THE DUMBING DOWN OF THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AND HISTORICAL DISTORTIONS HAVE SMEARED OUR PATRIOTIC FOREFATHER'S INTEGRITY .

" FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE , I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN " .- MICHELLE OBAMA UPON ELECTION OF HER HUSBAND .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                X