Surf 6/2,6/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 6/2,6/3

Hit the surf 6/2 and 6/3 and avoided the crowds today, fished croaks with best friend 6/2 am had 16 between us with 2 over 25 biggest going 27" most fish going around 17-18 range, hit it 6/3 am alone with tops and pinky corky devil an manage 9 trout and a red, big trout going around 25" and others 17-20", hit it in the pm with croakers picked off 7 trout and another redfish red going around 23" and biggest trout maybe 20" nothing epic but deff some action had a lot of missed fish and pulled loose quite a few,may try in the morning not sure yet.

TRP
    Click image for larger version

Name:	big trout 62.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	574375Click image for larger version

Name:	62am.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	574373Click image for larger version

Name:	troutslp 63.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	574376Click image for larger version

Name:	63pm.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	574374
    Your a daisy if ya do

7/2-7/3 not 6/2/6/3.......
    Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

congrats!!
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

where is this beach you speak of?
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Surfside near the pass
          Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Great report & pics! That's where I was today; yesterday I was at the pay beach. I seem to continue to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
              Great report & pics! That's where I was today; yesterday I was at the pay beach. I seem to continue to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
              I know what you mean I used to run all over the place but now I usually stick to 2 spots the pass and access 4 in front of lone white house
              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

A buddy and I are gonna try the surf at the Treasure Isle bulkheads at first light in the AM. On my second stop this AM I was about 1/4 mile down from there and saw lots of birds working and slicks popping up from that point at the end of the bulkheads, but it was crowded down there so I stayed where I was.

Comment

Definitely the best surf catching report i've heard in a long time . Outstanding haul . Thanks for sharing .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
                    A buddy and I are gonna try the surf at the Treasure Isle bulkheads at first light in the AM. On my second stop this AM I was about 1/4 mile down from there and saw lots of birds working and slicks popping up from that point at the end of the bulkheads, but it was crowded down there so I stayed where I was.
                    Seen that in the pm yesterday birds working like crazy at the point of the bulkheads and STRONG SLICKS out there too tons of lady fish also caught 3 smacks yesterday.
                    Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Nice ....

Comment

Very nice catch.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks guys for the positive feedback
                          Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

way to go dude!!!
                            "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Working...
                            X