New Bay Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bay Boat

Looking for a new bay boat. Something that can get into skinny water but can handle the rough chop and swells. Any brand recommendations? Looking at a 21-23 foot boat but may be able to go up to 24

My friend has a blue wave and I was surprised how shallow it gets . It handles chop better than my explorer . My tunnel explorer is not seen a lot here . You see more of them down south where the water is real skinny . I got it for running in skinny water . For a flat bottom tunnel , it does better than expected in chop .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• It's a 21 foot with raised consul .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I will look at blue wave!

Comment

There are a lot of good boats out there ... Explorer, transport, shallowsport,southshore,bluewave and more . Google shallow running bay boats , see what they offer and google their reviews. Do your homework and narrow down your choices then do a test drive of them if you can . Good luck .

Comment

Thank you! Will do!

Comment

Might check out the SCB Recon.

Comment

top of the line^^^^
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

TOP OF THE PRICE LINE .

Comment

Working...
                  X