Surf 7/19-7/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 7/19-7/20

Hit surfside on 7/19 in the afternoon found pretty rough but gree3n conditions water was amazingly clean im talking florida clear near the pass, ended up with 18 trout to 25" caught some on tops some on croakers, 7/20 hit it in the a.m. found super clean water and pretty flat, fishing was on caught a few early on tops and and the rest on croaks, ended up with 20 trout between me and my buddy all fish were solid 18-26". good days now just waiting for the next flat spell. Click image for larger version

Name:	surf71.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	574458Click image for larger version

Name:	surf72.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	574459Click image for larger version

Name:	surf73.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	574460Click image for larger version

Name:	surf74.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	574461Click image for larger version

Name:	surf75.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	574462
    Your a daisy if ya do

Sweet, Good catch.....right to the grease!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Surf 7/19-7/20

On fire
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Nice catch. Wish i was there.

Comment

Really nice going guys.

Doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

Very nice!!!!!!
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Dang man! You can find 'em when most of the rest of us can't. Great job!

Comment

thanks guys I noticed this year when I fish it when its really flat I haven't done that good catch some but a little bit wavy and green the Fish are there and feeding like crazy as long as it is green an there is bait ill fish it as long as it is not dangerously rough
                Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Whoa !! Get out of town ! Great catch ! You make me jealous . But you deserve it......you found the right place , conditions , and fished hard . Hats off to you !
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    Whoa !! Get out of town ! Great catch ! You make me jealous . But you deserve it......you found the right place , conditions , and fished hard . Hats off to you !
                    thanks buddy it took me a lot of hours AND a lot of hard heads to finally find the right spot I've been on the spots for about 2 years now and it really paid off but still haven't caught that star winning trout yet
                    Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Hey , with that work ethic and dedication , you'll get there .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

meat whore! JK.... Nice haul
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Excellent stringers Reel Pimp!
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks fellers
                            Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Haul 'em out of there while you can.Beginning September 1st,that subdivision will be private property and the roads will be private drives.Unless you live there or are staying in one of those rent houses,you will be considered as trespassing and the Brazoria Co. Sheriff's Dept. will start writing citations for anyone parked along those roads.You can drive around in there all you want,just won't be able to park your vehicle on any of those streets.Those property owners finally bitched enough and got what they wanted.I know it sucks,I've been fishing the surf down there since I was a kid.
                              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                              X