Long Strip...Bahamas Bonefishing Flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Strip...Bahamas Bonefishing Flick

A group of friends and I spent a week in the Bahamas on Andros Island...Kaliks, Bonefish and the shenanigans that ensued...

The report and photos from our trip are located here...

GREAT REPORT AND PICS AS USUAL ! GRUB , BEER , PUROS , LOOK GREAT . FOR NOT HAVING RIDEN IN A PLANE BEFORE , YOU GOT YOUR LICKS IN OVER A COUPLE OF DAYS . THOSE SMALL PLANES ESPECIALLY MAKE THE PUCKER EFFECT GO THROUGH THE ROOF .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You must have a trust fund JP? LOL
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Wow, you just brought back some great memories for me and the wife. We went to Freeport some years ago and found a local watering hole called Rum Runner (Not original). There were two bartenders named BJ and Lenny, we drank so much Kalik it was not even funny. I still have a wristband with the name on it in my Tahoe and I think about that trip all the time. The only thing missing was a good bone fishing trip, I am jealous!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          You must have a trust fund JP? LOL
          I wish. I've earned everything I own or been fortunate to do. My parents are hard-working middle class citizens who had to scrape by raising five rambunctious boys. Nothing has ever been handed to me on a silver spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
            Wow, you just brought back some great memories for me and the wife. We went to Freeport some years ago and found a local watering hole called Rum Runner (Not original). There were two bartenders named BJ and Lenny, we drank so much Kalik it was not even funny. I still have a wristband with the name on it in my Tahoe and I think about that trip all the time. The only thing missing was a good bone fishing trip, I am jealous!
            It's always a good time when you're in the Bahamas.

Comment

Working...
            X