Back home on Anegada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back home on Anegada

Henrique and Brandan are asking where Sandy is.

Seas are smooth, wind light - until this weekend, when Tropical Storm Dorian arrives.

Nancy and I took the Whaler out trolling the reef today. Wound up with a small stringer of what are locally called "butterfish" (small grouper) and a yellowtail snapper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	130724-153117.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	574477
    Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

Looks like a great day to be alive and well on Anegada! Good stringer pic!
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Let's hope Dorian doesn't cause ya any issues!! Thanks as always for the great pics and report Walker.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Back home on Anegada

Looks like good eats man! Y'all be safe and let us know you're ok.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

OK, I need to know. Is your wife Dutch? I ask, because I am and she looks like an aunt of mine. Great pictures once again, one day I will be there with Sandy or without.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Living large ! Enjoy !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Very nice.Beautiful there.Thanks for sharing
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nancy is not Dutch. German and Irish. You don't want to argue with her!
                Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                and
                Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Tell the boys I miss them too. If God says the same, I'll be back next Summer. Go NORTH DORIAN!
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                  X