• Show
Clear All

Re: 7-25-13 Gigging Galveston area marsh

Wtg
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice catch. WTG. Lord Bless.
      robert
      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and hopefully stretching some lines in this wsw wind.
        Godspeed,TRP
        Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reel Pimp View Post
          no its not the bumper its the bumper plastic cover I took it off so I can have more access to hook a chain up lol
          I had a 93 s10 i used to romp through them same holes!! bulletproof truck
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Very nice.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice harvest quickly ! More impressive was getting your wife out of bed to bail you out .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                I had a 93 s10 i used to romp through them same holes!! bulletproof truck
                Haha o ya I've had it a couple years never had one single prob with it good fuel mileage never wears out tires. I love it jump in a head to the coast
                Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Nice harvest quickly ! More impressive was getting your wife out of bed to bail you out .
                  Haha the look on her face when she saw me covered in mud an my truck sittun on the frame at 2am was priceless
                  Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    Totally agree. The wife is a keeper.

Comment

Working...
                    X