Input needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input needed

I ordered the lowrance mark 4 for my kayak and will arrive at my door teusday. I also ordered the lowrance scupper transducer mount and lowrance portable power pack. Does anyone have any input on any of these items?
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Input needed

The e and u are backwards in Tuesday. Other than that I have no other input.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Input needed

Lmao
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Install it yourself,its easy.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          you mean IBTSOOM ?

well , IBTSOOM also .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Re: Input needed

Loma
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hey never claimed to be a great speller. Been yrs since I was graded on spelling. I was wondering why it was underlined in red. LOL.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Input needed

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
                Hey never claimed to be a great speller. Been yrs since I was graded on spelling. I was wondering why it was underlined in red. LOL.
                I was just messing with you. Wish I had some input for you on your lowrance but I barely know how to use the GPS I have in my rig.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Re: Input needed

I was just messing with you. Wish I had some input for you on your lowrance but I barely know how to use the GPS I have in my ring.

Doing my part to not be fist place in the barzoro spelling bee

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I have that same lowrance with downscan. Only used it 5 or 6 times, but I love it. GPS preloaded maps are great, better than my navionics app in the marshy areas. Shows the drains and canals. Really like it.

I did have a problem with the plug on the back of the unit, two of the collars got shoved in weird, but I have it making a connection now, so I'm just gonna leave it plugged in. Was planning on removing after every trip. I kinda smashed it a bit trying to snake it through too small of a hole while installing, and I think that started the problem.

Don't have it on a yak, so no comment on the scupper mount. I do have it on a RAM mount. Highly suggested.

Comment

Working...
                    X