Talk about sum F'in theives !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about sum F'in theives !

so on Thursday come to my house in Snook,TX, to my surprize my front door was kicked in. They stole 2 of my shotguns and shells, my flat screen and the worst part of all they stole 400 feet of copper wirefrom my pole to the house and to the well all ran underground. My fridge hadnt been on for about 4 days so that was plesant. Only cost me 1200 for new wire and one stinky fridge. Im waiting for the F'in dudes to come back and thier gonna get a big surprize
    Free advice for cold beer !

Oh man that sucks...Someone is looking for a early exit from this Earth!
    Dude I'd be steaming!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

land mines and hidden cameras!! f@#%$^%!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

puttin up cameras. The law says u cant shot'em in the back, so the way i see it shot'em in the back and flip'em over and put one in the front my think'in

Comment

Rob:

At our Caldwell yard off Hwy 36 and cut-off to Frenstat, we put up poles with what looked like Camera boxes and a clear pvc plastic that looked like a lens at each corner of the yard. Them bohunks and welfare folks never broke in again-they thought they were security cameras-basically were bird houses on 20' poles angled at yard trailer. There are some fine welfare folks around Snook-they mainly be in the creek bottom areas or live in Somerville!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

and i live 9 miles from sommerville and 3 miles from snook so im right in the middle. that is a good idea.

Comment

Jeez dude, that sucks hardcore. Hope you get them sumbitches.

Comment

SOB thats brazin right there. That kind a stuff just pizzes me off to no end....Sorry to hear this....&^%$ that pizzes me off.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

It really worked-our field office trailer kept getting broken into-it had bars on windows and doors, but the bastages would use a pry bar and get in, so our production field foreman bought 4 birdhouses, painted them white, put them on 20' rods on each corner and never were broken in again. The dumbarses never noticed no wire into the "housings" either-I would take a small black coax and add it to fool em even better. My brother cameras his office yard here in Houston and it was pretty expensive. He almost did the birdhouse deal, but he has too many employees and someone would likely open their mouth and leave him vunerable.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Had the same problem @ my dad's trailer park.. had renovations to empty trailers and they would rip out the copper everytime he installed them in there... after the 2nd time he put up hidden cameras.. those SOBs spray painted the cameras and still took the copper..

Get a paintball gun with pepper balls... i saw on tv cops are starting to use those now.. you can have fun and inflict pain without killing them =)

Comment

Pepper balls that sounds like fun. Come on coe lets try them out

Comment

They'd probably sue you and win if you pepper-balled (or otherwise injured) them. Make sure your side of the story is the only one the cops hear.

Comment

Man that suxs ,Your going to stay up some late night hidding to caychem.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Man, that gets your blood up. Sorry about that. Start shooting them in the leg and they'll turn around to see who capping them, then you can get a front shot.
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That sux.

Can you try a hidden game cam? Maybe get them on film?
                              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Working...
                              X